Tire & Mattress Recycling Event
Saturday, June 9, 2018
9:00am to 3:00pm
Via Princessa Metrolink Station
19201 Via Princessa
Los Angeles County holds several tire recycling events throughout the year. This event includes both tires and mattresses. Residents are encouraged to bring their used tires and mattresses to the event where they will be accepted and recycled free of charge. Don’t miss the opportunity to get rid of tires and mattresses sitting in your yard, garage or community.
- LA County residents only.
- No tires from businesses.
- No oversized or tractor tires. Rims accepted.
- Up to 5 mattresses accepted.
- Contaminated mattresses, posing a health or safety hazard, are not eligible for recycling through this program.
- If you transport 10 or more tires per trip, please contact the Public Health Department a week ahead at (626) 430-5540 to obtain a tire transport form.
For information on other upcoming events, please visit: http://dpw.lacounty.gov/epd/tirerecycling/collection.cfm