Alternative Fueling Station Finder
CNG: Did you know that there is a compressed natural gas fueling station that’s open to the public right here in the City of Santa Clarita? It’s located at the City’s Transit Maintenance Facility, 28250 Constellation Road. Take note: As of December 2018, this CNG station is only 3600 psi compatible.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging:
Below is a list of electric vehicle charging stations currently located in the Santa Clarita Valley.
If you’re leaving the Santa Clarita Valley and need to know where you can find other alternative fueling stations across California or other states, use the following link for more information.
- Valencia Hyatt – 24500 Town Center Drive
Public access charger with two plugs located in parking garage. Available 24 hours a day and no fees associated with use.
- Nissan of Valencia – 24111 Creekside Road
Public access charger for electric vehicles. Available 24 hours a day and no fees associated with use.
- Kohl’s Santa Clarita – 19307 Golden Valley Road
Public access and no charge if you are shopping at Kohl’s. Otherwise must have radio frequency identification card (RFID) to use charging station. Open only during store business hours.
- Castaic Lake RV Park – 31540 Ridge Route Road
Public access for 30 and 40 amp circuits but vehicle owner must bring their own charger. Hours are 8am-8pm daily and there is a $15 flat fee.
- Whole Foods Valencia – 24130 Valencia Blvd
Two public access chargers located directly in front of the Whole Foods store. Available 24 hours a day and no fees associated with use.
- Canyon Country Plaza – 19186 Soledad Canyon Road
Three ports available: EV Plug (J1772), CHAdeMO DCFC, and SAE Combo DCFC. Available 24 hours a day with NRG EVgo membership pricing.
- Bridgeport Marketplace – 23811 Newhall Ranch Road
Public access fast-fill charger for electric vehicles. Available 24 hours a day with NRG EVgo membership pricing.
- Bridgeport Marketplace – Tesla Superchargers – 24061 Newhall Ranch Road
Public DC fast fill chargers for Tesla connectors. 24 outlets available 24 hours a day.
- Santa Clarita Metrolink – 22122 Soledad Canyon Road
Public access fast-fill charger for electric vehicles. Available 24 hours a day with EVConnect membership pricing.
- ChargePoint (J1772) -City Hall – 23920 Valencia Blvd.
- Valencia Heritage Park – 24155 Newhall Ranch Road
- Valencia Glen Park – 23750 Via Gavola
- The Centre – 20880 Centre Pointe Parkway
- Canyon Country Park – 17615 Soledad Canyon Road
- OldTown Newhall Parking Structure – 22515 9th Street
- Central Park – 27150 Bouquet Canyon Road
- Santa Clara River Trail – 26441 Bouquet Canyon Road (next to Starbucks)