Join the City in the Fight to Recycle Right…
- Rescue your empty, glass bottles and jars from the landfill and place them in your recycle bin. This includes beverage bottles, baby food jars, jam/jelly jars and pasta sauce jars too.
- Save your cardboard and clean paper from decomposing in the ground. This includes cereal boxes, tissue boxes, paper bags, junk mail, envelopes and other clean paper and boxes.
- Come to the aid of plastic bottles and jugs and let them be renewed as a clean container. These include laundry soap jugs, plastic beverage, shampoo, milk and other empty types of bottles.
- Salvage your aluminum and metal soda, pet food and soup cans to protect them from rust and decay.
- Release your recyclables from the evils of a restrictive plastic bag. Keep them loose and out of bags in your curbside recycling container or recycling dumpster.
By putting ONLY paper, cardboard, plastic and glass bottles and jars, and aluminum and tin cans in your recycling bins – you can take pride in your community and eliminate recycling contamination. Be part of protecting this planet one Recycle Hero at a time! #RecycleHeroSC
Shout out to some of our local Recycle Heroes!